The Inria Grenoble - Rhône-Alpes research centre participates regionally in shows dedicated to innovation, such as Forum 4i and the Grenoble Innovation Fair. It also offers specialised thematic seminars as part of its technology monitoring club IN'Tech.
Led by the Inria Grenoble - Rhône-Alpes research centre in collaboration with GRILOG, the IN'Tech club strives to offer an opportunity for SMEs, industrial players and researchers to come together, thus promoting technology monitoring and the exchange of information among the various players in the development of the region's Information Sciences and Technologies.
In concrete terms, it offers:
- A series of presentations, opportunities for exchange and discussion, during an afternoon.
- A space reserved for companies or laboratories so that they can present their activity.
The IN'Tech Club groups together nearly 1,500 computer scientists from greater Grenoble from 150 organisations and businesses.
Inria partner of GIF
This international event, the only one of its kind in France, bring together for two days new ventures with high-growth potential, research laboratories, industrial firms and innovative SMEs.
The goal: to allow young or future innovative companies to present their new technologies to an audience of industrial companies and large groups.
Inria partner of the Forum 4i
Each year, Inria Grenoble - Rhône-Alpes participates in the Forum 4i, created in 1998 by the City of Grenoble to encourage the creation and development of innovative businesses.
Four highlights during this Forum :
- The technology showcase promotes nearly twelve innovative projects from Rhone-Alpes laboratories
- The Venture Capital Forum enables pre-selected innovative projects representatives to meet venture capitalists
- The round table gathers European and national experts on one issue concerning creation and development of innovative start-ups.
- The Tech SMEs Forum enables research laboratories working on technologies for health to present themselves to innovative SMEs in order to facilitate technology transfer.
These articles could interest you:
Do you want to work with our research teams? Contact:
Head of external relations and development
Tel.: +33 (0)4 76 61 53 86