© Inria / Photo: Kaksonen
- Networks and communication systems - Design and optimisation of infrastructures for the web and mobile networks...
- Reliable software and security - Development of high-quality software to meet daily needs.
- Modelling of living things and the environment - Modelling and simulation of organs and cell systems...
© Inria / Photo: Kaksonen
The Inria Paris research centre is pursuing its development in close partnership with universities, Grandes Ecoles, engineering schools and research organisations in the region.
Science for all
Every year, Inria researchers invest a great deal of effort in actions to promote scientific awareness among teachers, pupils and the public at large.
In 2004, in order to reach all these audiences, the two Île-de-France centres initiated a partnership with the Versailles educational district in order to get secondary school pupils interested in computational sciences. This initiative was then extended to the educational districts of Créteil and Paris.
Our research teams
Applied Mathematics, Computation and Simulation
Numerical schemes and simulations
Optimization, machine learning and statistical methods
Optimization and control of dynamic systems
Algorithmics, Programming, Software and Architecture
Proofs and Verification
- ANTIQUE - Static Analysis by Abstract Interpretation
- CAMBIUM - Programming languages: type systems, concurrency, proofs of programs
- PI.R2 - Design, study and implementation of languages for proofs and programs
Security and Confidentiality
Algorithmics, Computer Algebra and Cryptology
- CASCADE - Construction and Analysis of Systems for Confidentiality and Authenticity of Data and Entities
- OURAGAN - Tools for resolutions in algebra, geometry and their applications
- POLSYS - Polynomial Systems
- SECRET - Security, Cryptology and Transmissions
Embedded and Real-time Systems
Networks, Systems and Services, Distributed Computing
Networks and Telecommunications
- DYOGENE - Dynamics of Geometric Networks
- EVA - Wireless Networking for Evolving & Adaptive Applications
- GANG - Networks, Graphs and Algorithms
Distributed Systems and middleware
- DELYS - DistributEd aLgorithms and sYStems
- MIMOVE - Middleware on the Move
- WHISPER - Well Honed Infrastructure Software for Programming Environments and Runtimes
Distributed and High Performance Computing
Perception, Cognition and Interaction
Vision, perception and multimedia interpretation
Data and Knowledge Representation and Processing
Robotics and Smart environments
Language, Speech and Audio
Digital Health, Biology and Earth
Earth, Environmental and Energy Sciences
- ANGE - Numerical Analysis, Geophysics and Environment
- SERENA - Simulation for the Environment: Reliable and Efficient Numerical Algorithms
Modeling and Control for Life Sciences
- COMMEDIA - Computational mathematics for bio-medical applications
- INBIO - Experimental and Computational Methods for Modeling Cellular Processes
- MAMBA - Modelling and Analysis for Medical and Biological Applications