New challenges with kernel methods and Big Data
Organized by Inria Lille Modal team (associated with CNRS, Lille 1 University and Lille 2 University*), the conference focused on kernel methods, will be in amphi Appert of Polytech’Lille, from March, the 31st to April, the 2nd.
- Date : 31/03/2014 to 2/04/2014
- Place : Polytech'Lille : avenue Paul Langevin, 59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq
• two mini-courses (4h30mn and 3hours), one theoretical and the other more applied, supervised respectively by Arthur Gretton (London University), and Jean-Philippe Vert (Mines de Paris and Institut Curie).
• 10 presentations of 50mn, to underline main issues related to kernel methods.
* within UMR 8524 CNRS-Lille1, Laboratoire Paul Painlevé, and EA 2694 "Public Health : epidemiology and quality of care" of Lille 2.
Avenue Paul Langevin
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq